GENESIS I and GENESIS II CBD Strains
Made in America
Highly Concentrated CBD From The GENESIS I & GENESIS II CBD Strains Made in America
The GENESIS II CBD Hemp Strain is produced in accordance with federal law under the protections of the 2014 Farm Bill.
WHAT IS CBD AND WHAT ARE ITS BENEFITS?
Research on the benefits of cannabidiol (CBD) is well documented by the U.S. government via the NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) and the U.S. National Library of Medicine. We have compiled six (6) therapeutic properties of CBD with links below. Our government explains in great detail the scientific explanation for each of the following therapeutic properties of cannabidiol:
My name is Lawrence Moses, and I am the founder of CBD MEDS™. I have always tried my best to dedicate a part of my life towards servitude, whenever and wherever possible. When I was introduced to the medicinal benefits of Cannabidiol (CBD) in 2013, I realized that the cannabis plant was presenting an opportunity for me to continue on that idealistic path.
For the last five years, we have been producing high-quality, whole plant enriched CBD extracts which contain a full spectrum of U.S. government patented cannabinoids. During that time, we developed our own CBD hemp strain using proprietary genetics drawn from across the world. We patented those genetics under the strain name GENESIS II™, and all of our products produced by that CBD hemp strain are all-natural and do not contain any herbicides, pesticides, chemical fertilizers, toxins, preservatives, GMO, or gluten.
It’s my sincere hope that those seeking an alternative solution to synthetic medications may experience relief when using our CBD products. Based on the research conducted by the federal government, I am convinced that CBD and many other cannabinoids will one day prove to outperform many of the synthetic medications we’ve been consuming over the last 100 years.
May Love bless and in good faith!
ALL ABOUT CBD
FAQ ABOUT CBD
CANNABIDIOL & CANNABINOIDS
Cannabinoids are the primary chemical compounds produced by the cannabis plant. There are more than 85 identified cannabinoids. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the most well known cannabinoid, and is the ONLY psychoactive cannabinoid. Of the 85+ non-psychoactive cannabinoids, cannabidiol (CBD) is the most widely known.
GENESIS I vs. GENESIS II
GENESIS I™ and GENESIS II™ are whole plant, enriched CBD cannabis extracts which contain the entire range of U.S. Government patented cannabinoids. They were developed from proprietary genetics drawn from across the world. Classified as hemp and thus legal to ship to all 50 states, GENESIS II contains THC levels of 0.3% of less.
NATURAL OIL vs. GOLDEN OIL
Natural oil contains both the medicinal and non-medicinal properties of the cannabis plant, which are its cannabinoids plus its natural byproducts, which includes proteins, waxes, and chlorophyll. Golden oil is refined to only contain the medicinal properties of the cannabis plant, which are its cannabinoids. CBD MEDS’ only extracts golden oil.
G2 HEMP™ is the exclusive retail distributor of the GENESIS II™ CBD Hemp strain. GENESIS II™ is officially classified as “hemp” and ships to all 50 states. G2 HEMP™ complies with federal hemp law and the conditions set forth in Section 7606 of the Agricultural Act of 2014, aka the Farm Bill, which was passed by Congress and signed into law by the President.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CANNABIS, MARIJUANA, HEMP, GENESIS I, AND GENESIS II (SHORT VERSION)
Explaining the difference between cannabis, marijuana, hemp, GENESIS I and GENESIS II seems like it should be an easy task, but the complexities of this wonderful and controversial plant are vast. Here is a concise, short version:
- Hemp and marijuana are both cannabis and contain over 85 cannabinoids
- Marijuana has more than 0.3% THC (the only cannabinoid that gets you “high”)
- Hemp has less than 0.3% THC and is legal in all 50 states
- CBD is a single, non-psychoactive cannabinoid and is found in both marijuana and hemp
- GENESIS I and GENESIS II are whole-plant, enriched cannabis extracts which contain a proprietary full spectrum of cannabinoids, specifically CBD.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CANNABIS, MARIJUANA, HEMP, GENESIS I, AND GENESIS II (LONG VERSION)
The more detailed explanation is that cannabis is the plant class for both hemp and marijuana, and has played a critical role in mankind’s industry and health for thousands of years. Ancient societies widely and wisely used cannabis for a variety of wellness and industrial applications.
Unfortunately, modern society carries a stigma about cannabis that didn’t burden ancient societies. This stigma is clearly unwarranted, as even our own US government is aware of the many benefits of cannabis, having encouraged farmers to grow cannabis for industrial use during World War II’s “Hemp for Victory” campaign (1). Later, they even patented “cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants”. US Patent 6630507 (2) outlines specific potential for stroke, brain trauma, Alzheimer’s and other conditions. Here is a copy of the actual patent:
THE DIFFERENCE OF WHERE ‘HEMP’ vs. ‘MARIJUANA’ COMES INTO PLAY UNDER FEDERAL LAW.
In 2014, the US Farm Bill (3) officially classified cannabis plants containing a maximum of 0.3% THC as “Industrial Hemp” (and all other cannabis as “Marijuana”). This means that 99.7% of the cannabinoids present in hemp will not get you high. The 2014 Farm Bill was landmark legislation and made it possible to cultivate hemp using modern agriculture processes and to ship beneficial hemp products across state lines.
With recent interest in medical marijuana exploding across dozens of states, cannabidiol (CBD) has gained global attention. Like THC, CBD is a single cannabinoid found among the 85+ other cannabinoids in cannabis. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive and is found in both hemp and marijuana.
Despite dozens of companies ignoring the law, the FDA has said that products labeled as “CBD” cannot be legally sold across state lines in the United States (4). This is due to evolving medical regulations and to quality concerns. The FDA recently tested 20 “CBD” products (5) and found that nearly half of them contained zero CBD, most of the others had near meaningless levels of CBD, and several contained toxic contamination.
(1) Hemp for Victory. Directed by Raymond Evans, narrated by Lee D. Vickers, U.S. Department of Agriculture, 1943.
(2) The United States of America as represented by the Department of Health and Human Services. “Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants.” Patent 6,630,507. 7 Oct 2003.
(3) United States Department of Agriculture. “The Farm Bill | USDA.” United States Department of Agriculture. USDA, 13 July 2015. Web. 20 Oct. 2016.
(4) Long, Josh. “FDA: Products Containing CBD Cannot Be Sold as Dietary …” Natural Products Insider. Informa Exhibitions, 20 May 2015. Web. 20 Oct. 2016.
(5) FDA. “2015 Warning Letters and Test Results for Cannabidiol .” U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. U.S. Food and Drug Administration, 31 Aug. 2016. Web. 20 Oct. 2016.
Research on the benefits of cannabidiol (CBD) is well documented by the U.S. government via the NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) and the U.S. National Library of Medicine. We have compiled six (6) therapeutic properties of CBD with links below....
Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants – straight from the horse’s mouth! Another words, straight from our federal government!!! According to our own United States Federal Government, Cannabinoids such as CBD have been found to have antioxidant and...
The United States Federal Government performed a laboratory study of cannabidiol (CBD) in human glioma cells showed that when given along with chemotherapy, CBD may make chemotherapy more effective and increase cancer cell death without harming normal cells. Studies...
‘Cannabis and Cannabinoids’ by the United States Federal Government
Let’s help educate ourselves! The following information comes straight from our United States Federal government from one if its websites Cancer.gov! Please share so that all people can read about what our government is saying about cannabis as a treatment for cancer and other serious chronic conditions. The information provided is very objective, as it is based on the results of clinical trials our government has conducted on mice and rats. Anyone reading this will most certainly be able to draw their own conclusion from the evidence being presented. The full report can be read here http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq
Highlights of ‘Cannabis and Cannabinoids’
1) Studies in mice and rats have shown that cannabinoids may inhibit tumor growth by causing cell death, blocking cell growth, and blocking the development of blood vessels needed by tumors to grow. Laboratory and animal studies have shown that cannabinoids may be able to kill cancer cells while protecting normal cells.
2) A study in mice showed that cannabinoids may protect against inflammation of the colon and may have potential in reducing the risk of colon cancer, and possibly in its treatment.
3) A laboratory study of delta-9-THC in hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) cells showed that it damaged or killed the cancer cells. The same study of delta-9-THC in mouse models of liver cancer showed that it had antitumor effects. Delta-9-THC has been shown to cause these effects by acting on molecules that may also be found in non-small cell lung cancer cells and breast cancer cells.
4) A laboratory study of cannabidiol (CBD) in estrogen receptor positive and estrogen receptor negative breast cancer cells showed that it caused cancer cell death while having little effect on normal breast cells. Studies in mouse models of metastatic breast cancer showed that cannabinoids may lessen the growth, number, and spread of tumors..
5) A laboratory study of cannabidiol (CBD) in human glioma cells showed that when given along with chemotherapy, CBD may make chemotherapy more effective and increase cancer cell death without harming normal cells. Studies in mouse models of cancer showed that CBD together with delta-9-THC may make chemotherapy such as temozolomide more effective.